Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


Current Tasks

DescriptionDue dateAssigneeTask appears on
  • Josh Kleinke will shut down old Garfield Joomla site by  
01 Jul 2018Josh KleinkebSWATT 03/12/18 Agenda and Meeting notes
  • Troy L to send info on the company he is using for ERate to BSWATT
bSWATT 11/12/18 Agenda & Meeting notes
  • Joe B. Wright to look at the possibility of SEDC doing a Training (Canvas/Classroom) or having USBE create content.
Joe B. WrightbSWATT 11/12/18 Agenda & Meeting notes
  • Joe B. Wright to update the 1-2 page. He will collect the needs assessments from each district/Charter, which they will provide.
Joe B. WrightbSWATT 11/12/18 Agenda & Meeting notes
  • Scott Harpster to look at .csv imports for Impero for Beaver and Garfield and Beaver
Scott HarpsterbSWATT 11/12/18 Agenda & Meeting notes
  • Scott Harpster to schedule a demonstration of Printer Logic for an upcoming meeting.
Scott HarpsterbSWATT 11/12/18 Agenda & Meeting notes
Scott HarpsterbSWATT 11/12/18 Agenda & Meeting notes
  • Scott Harpster to check with Troy on his scheduled Data Breach Simulation and let others know and schedule and send out more information. It was discussed that having the group meet at ICSD.
Scott HarpsterbSWATT 11/12/18 Agenda & Meeting notes
  • Chris Haught to resend instructions and track usage of Overdrive SSO
Chris HaughtbSWATT 11/12/18 Agenda & Meeting notes
Chris HaughtbSWATT 11/12/18 Agenda & Meeting notes
Scott HarpsterbSWATT 11/12/18 Agenda & Meeting notes
  • Josh Kleinke to share sheet with EOL for infrastructure devices
Josh KleinkebSWATT 10/08/18 Agenda & Notes
  • Scott Harpster to discuss a regional plan to address infrastructure rotation
Scott HarpsterbSWATT 9/10/18 Agenda & Notes
  • Lucid will proved regional pricing
bSWATT 9/10/18 Agenda & Notes



About us

bSWATT Meeting Agendas and Notes

  • No labels